TERMS OF PROMOTIONAL OFFER
* Limited Time Introductory Offer Available for New Accounts and Incoming New Account Transfers.
* Market Research, Tools and Opinions are Provided by Third Party Independent Providers.
* Individual, Entity (Corporate, LLC), and IRA Accounts are Eligible for this Introductory Offer.
* SEC, FINRA, TAF Regulatory and Exchange Fees are debited to customer account for Stock Trades.
* OCC/ORF, and CBOE Exchange Fees are debited to customer account for Options Trades.
* SPX, VIX, RUT, NDX, DJX, NDX, OEX, and XEO CBOE Proprietary Exchange fees are debited to customer brokerage account.
* We reserve the right to debit your account for any venue, routing, or exchange fees without prior notice.
* Click for Exchange, Routing, and Regulatory Fees.
Market Research, Options Tools and Opinions are Provided by Third Party Independent Providers.
Any opinion, recommendation or alert of any independent third-party provider is the sole opinion of the publisher and does not express the opinion of OptionsRoute. If you subscribe to and effect trades of any provider, you are choosing to do so at your own risk and discretion. OptionsRoute does not provide any financial or investment advice. OptionsRoute does not recommend or endorse any investment instruments or trading strategy. The material on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and shall not in any manner be considered a recommendation or endorsement of any strategy or investment. Any investment decision and/or strategy that you make or utilize, whether or not such decision or strategy derives from or relies upon material accessed or provided through this website, is done so at your sole discretion and your own risk. Before making any investment decisions, please consult additional sources of information and/or your legal or tax advisor.
® is a Division of ViewTrade Securities, Members FINRA and SIPC. FINRA Brokercheck for Viewtrade Securities. As a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), funds are available to meet customer claims up to a ceiling of $500,000, including a maximum of $250,000 for cash claims. For additional information regarding SIPC coverage, including a brochure, please contact SIPC at (202) 371-8300 or visit www.sipc.org. Our Clearing firm has purchased an additional insurance policy through a group of London Underwriters (with Lloyd's of London Syndicates as the Lead Underwriter) to supplement SIPC protection. This additional insurance policy becomes available to customers in the event that SIPC limits are exhausted and provides protection for securities and cash up to an aggregate of $600 million. This is provided to pay amounts in addition to those returned in a SIPC liquidation. This additional insurance policy is limited to a combined return to any customer from a Trustee, SIPC and London Underwriters of $150 million, including cash of up to $2.15 million. Similar to SIPC protection, this additional insurance does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
System response, trade executions and account access may be affected by market conditions, system performance, quote delays and other factors. The risk of loss in electronic trading can be substantial. You should therefore consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial resources and circumstances. * Commission rates are negotiated. You may qualify for rates shown based on your activity. Other fees and conditions may apply, please see our commissions and routing fees.
Trade WorldWide using a Mac or PC, Smartphone, IOS, or Mobile Tablet Device.